The Instructor course consists of an e-learning course with Cobra theory and two days at the training venue with practical exercises. The courses are held at the training venue Guttasjön, Borås, Sweden. We can also run the Cobra Instructor course at your local training ground. The maximum number of participants is 12. If you are interested in doing training please contact Cold Cut Systems.
If you want to book the Cobra Instructor course, please contact us.
Read more about the training on our Academy pages.
Cobra Instructor Courses 2023
Week 16: 18-19 April 2023, Scandinavian course, e-learning + 2 days at Guttasjön
- Week 19: 9-10 May 2023, Scandinavian course, e-learning + 2 days at Guttasjön
- Week 36: 5-6 September 2023, Scandinavian course, e-learning + 2 days at Guttasjön
- Week 38: 19–20 September 2023, Scandinavian course, e-learning + 2 days at Guttasjön
Among other things, our participants have said the following about our courses:
- For those of us who don’t have much experience with Cobra, this was very important and educational. Got a good understanding of the idea and how to use Cobra.
- Gained great confidence in the method as we went through real cases, both the ones that went well and those that can be developed. In other words – use the tool correctly and at the right time and you get a good result.
- Useful to see where things went well and badly. Good that even misuse is highlighted.
- You got a feeling for how it works … and how to rethink with the Cobra system.