Terms and conditions
What is personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Personal data that has been de-identified, encrypted or pseudonymised but can be used to re-identify a person remains personal data and falls within the scope of the law. Example of personal data is: name, email address, location, phone number, photo, social security number, IP address etc.
What kind of personal data do we process
We collect personal data such as; name, company, email addresses & phone number to be able to contact you (Legal base: Legitimate interest). Photos are only processed/published with your consent.
Who is responsible for the personal data we collect and process
Cold Cut Systems AB (SE 556351408101) is responsible for processing your personal data (data controller).
We may share our information with companies that, according to our instructions, treats the information on our behalf. The data will be processed only for purposes that are consistent with the purposes specified in the collection. Example of data processors:
- Transport companies: (logistics companies & freight forwarders)
- Marketing: (Program for newsletters (email), advertising & media agencies, social media).
- IT Services: (Business Operations, Technical Support, and Maintenance of our IT Solutions)
- CRM system.
- Cloud based services
From which sources do we get the data
In addition to the information you provided to us, we may also collect personal information from a 3rd party. This information comes from:
- Addresses from public records to make sure we have the correct address details for you.
- Information from social media for marketing purposes, for example sharing of published posts, photos, videos.
- Public events e.g. exhibitions, demonstrations, etc.
- Direct contact e.g. business meetings at your, or our, site, etc.
Where do we process the data
Our IT systems are located in the EEA / EU.
How long do we keep the data
We save your data as long as necessary for each purpose, unless legislation requires us to keep it longer.
We communicate by emails (newsletters) to market our products and services directly to you. You can always unsubscribe or choose what type of information you want to receive from us in the newsletter. We may also compile statistics for analysis needs.
Legal base: Legitimate interest (for corporate email addresses). Consent (for private email addresses)
What rights do you have as registered?
Right of access: You are entitled to request the information we have about you. The information is provided in the form of a register, specifying the purpose, categories of personal data, categories of recipients, storage period and information about where the information was collected.
Right to rectification: If the information we have is incorrect
Right to delete: You can request that the information we have about you is deleted if:
- The information we have about you is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- You object to an interest weighting we have made based on legitimate interest. Deletion occurs if your interest is heavier than our legitimate interest
- You oppose the processing of personal data for direct marketing.